From: "Kareem" <6keb1@qlink.queensu.ca>
To: "scirocco list" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Saturday, May 08, 2004 11:10 PM
Subject: cool scirocco/corrado movie

got it from bittorrent

not sure where this is from?? somewhere in europe anyhow...poland?
about 30-40 corrados and sciroccos. Movie is a little corrado-centric but
lots of cool rocs, including a glimpse of a yellow Reiger Mk1 and mostly
Mk2s.  Movie is about 70 megs..not sure if the torrent is still alive but
it was earlier today. Unfortunately I have no way to host, but if anyone
wants to ftp it
from my machine, email me offline to arrange that.

here's the link if you have the torrent software on your pc:
http://66.90.75.92/suprnova//torrents/1688/okuninka-mpg.torrent