Posting replies-contra TBerks' recommendations...

David Utley wrote:

> Larry,  Did you read the note that Tberk put out, pointing out that it is much
> more concies/polite to reply after the original note, so that others know
> exactly what we are talking about?

Here's the key IMHO - editing!!  I too like to see the reply below, but
not below a 200-line original message, or a bunch of crap inserted by
previous readers.. just enough of the original to carry the
conversation.  Edit out what's not relevant when you reply (as I have
done here) and the world will be a better place.   :)

--
Kevin Collins
Chandler, AZ