From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Scourge
Sent: Sunday, May 09, 2004 12:14 AM
To: Rocco list
Subject: Re: stereo help...

Bingo.
Look at where the speakers bolt in. There's a gap all around them, thus
making them work in "free air". Ever listen to a sub not in a box?
Personally I like my fronts for teble, not bass. But if it does bother you,
try some custom work on the door panels. Basically you want to isolate the
front of the speaker from the back. Just look up the specs on your speakers
and some info on box building and you can find out what you need for the
sound you like.
I'm no "audiophile" and I don't know everything, but I can hold my own.
 -George