Carfax needed

Ok.  I don't believe I'm about to do this.  I need a carfax
on a Honda Civic.  Let me clarify this by saying that this
is for our friend Dustin, who this evening asked that we
help him put air in the tires of his Cavalier because he
didn't know how.  He needs an appliance, nothing more.

the VIN# is:  1HGES26832L059765

Go ahead.  I'm awaiting the inevetible ridicule.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, '96 Passat GLX Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
For Sale: '82 Scirocco.
"My rabbit has a human foot on his keychain.  That's not the scary part.  What I wanna know is what those keys are for." - The Four Postmen