Dimensions of 'selector rod tube' tool needed - 5th gear swap

Hey list,

I'm getting together the tools necessary to do the 5th gear swap before
I make my trip to MO next week.  Can someone measure their "special
tool" to remove the selector rod tube?  I need to know the inside
diameter and the width of the "tabs" on the bottom so I can make a
homebuilt version BEFORE I tackle this job - probably at the very last
minute since I've got a million other things to do to the car and
dolly...

Thanks!

Mark. - who just paid $101.5 per liter of Sunoco 94 - WTF!
      - good thing my trip(s) are mostly in the U.S!
75
77
80 S
81