EOT:Re: OT: Microwang (was: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ !!!)

I'll respond to that.
I wrote that site in less than a week for the benefit of the list. I did not
ask for any monetary assistance for the hosting etc. It was quick and I
didn't want to have to play to the 2% of the Internet.

I just got pissed at the attitude of a person that critisized some ones work
with out being able to reproduce it.

Time to end this thread

Julie Macfarlane
1981 MKI 2L 16v w 2Y