Pics_post suspension, wheel's and tire's

so, you coming to cincy? we could use some more alpine white representation
(as there is little to none at the moment). the rieger may be bright-ass
green, but i cant offset all that tornado red by myself.

> I just hope it's all done soon, so I can start getting out to some show's.

Al

Allyn Malventano, ETC(SS), USN
87 Rieger Scirocco GTO 2.0 16v (daily driver, 200k, rocco #6)
86 Kamei Twin 16V Turbo Scirocco GTX (30% complete, rocco #7)
86.5 Occo 16v Trailer (rocco #8)
90 Passat GL 16V (the wifes new daily, 200k)