Cincy Caravan(NY,NJ,PA,DE,MD,VT and anyone else)

Rich,

There are about 4 of us in the Baltimore MD area that
are goin and I believe that we will end up crossing
routes. If we could coordinate we could make this a
much larger caravan somewhere in the PA pike. I know
that there are other folks in VA if they are comming
up our way that would also ad up to the numbers.

Keep me informed as to your time of departure from DE.

Thanks,
Tony