Cincy meets this year,

so which car  you  bringing this  year?

Good question Patrick,  I  spun a rod bearing while  breaking in the new  oettinger's block so  that  engine's at the  machine shop (hopefully I can get it back and  in the car tuned and  so on.

I  also took  the  motor  out of my grey callaway MK1 to  put in a new 2.0l version with a ported head  and  such,  and  now I gotta find a new  turbo  soon  or that one  wont be together  either,

 So that leaves the yellow car  that gets like  6 miles to the  gallon, so driving that out  isn't an option, and  we've  been through the trailering thing   I'd really like to bring the  oettinger turbo, tho