Last gasp: Can't get the wheel off.

Well, here's the tally:
remove lug bolts - nope
hammer and wood - nope
lots of corrosion penetrating goop- nope
slamming the car violently side to side/back and forth - nope
heat and abuse- nope
heat and a gentle hug and kiss- come on, you think I'm a psycho or what?
dropping the car- nope, but it felt good
hauling off at the rapidly spinning wheel with a baseball bat ( I even got a
pinch hitter, my hubby used to pay fastball so was invited to join the fun)-
and the result??????
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
That would be nope. But it felt really good.

These were all great ideas guys. And hopefully they'll help someone else
sometime. I didn't get a chance to try Anson's jacking off method. As for
me? I'm resorting to money I think. I put a different corrosion killer on
there and will let it soak the day, maybe the thing will be laying face down
besdie the car when I get home from work. Riiiight. Well off to do something
else that gives me nothing but grief...
Cathy

Free yourself from those irritating pop-up ads with MSn Premium. Get 2months
FREE*