I had a relapse....and it wasn't even for a scirocco!

K then........

I have a confesion to make.

I've bought another car. (WHERE THE HELL WAS MY SUPPORT GROUP!!)

I shouldn't have been in an area where I would be tempted, I know. But I
had to take a break from cleaning the garage and the PC was just sitting
there......and the browser had "My eBay" up........and I saw a
ridiculously insane deal.......and I broke.

Go here:

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4164791804&category=1467&sspagename=STRK%3AMEBWA%3AIT&rd=1>

and here:

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4164796899&category=1467&sspagename=STRK%3AMEBWN%3AIT&rd=1>

So....help me out here. I NEED a 4 door family car that's good on gas,
right? The other 3 sciroccos are not fit for family driving and this will
be a fun daily driver addition that will be perfectly at home next to
soccor mom mini vans. Everyone has 5 different cars (3 Sciroccos, 1 GTI
Golf [Now], and a Toyota Camary) not counting their spouse's. It will keep
me planning a new project and make sure I don't run out of them. It's a
new source of parts. I can at least part it out and make 50X what I paid
for it....right?

RIGHT?!?!?!?

Oh God, I feel so ashamed for breaking and that doesn't even take into
account the sad recognition from the list of my trangression. I'm sure the
woman will make me move into the garage and it wasn't even for a scirocco.
I'm extremely glad I bought a tent for Cincy since it could come in real
handy now.

Is there a CURE?!?! Even as I type I'm jonesing..........

Is it drivable? How much is it to rent a truck and a tow-bar for a day?
What spare parts should I take besides a water pump and tools to pull the
thermostat? If I take to mainlining Redline MT90 will I be able to not
have this happen again?

HELP MEEEEEeeeeeeeee...............

Going down for the 4th time,

Tim

When you die, you lose a very important part of your life.
		-- Brooke Shields