Can't get the wheel off.

This is the totally stupid thing, the car gets inspected only if it changes
owners. After that, it can be a total deathtrap like my son's as long as it
blows nice smelling exhaust. Until its 20, then it never gets looked at AT
ALL. Unless it gets sold. I'm just hoping they don't smell the new paint and
check the alignment, which is gonna stay out of whack till I get the new
(used) suspension into it. This car has lots of papers, it just needs one
more...

But it does need brakes, and that's a good thing for my daughter to have.
Trust me on that.
Cathy

>From: "Allyn" <amalventano@sc.rr.com>
>To: "C Boyko" <roccit_53@hotmail.com>, <ansonivan@yahoo.com>
>CC: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
>Subject: Re: Can't get the wheel off.
>Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 22:16:34 -0400
>
>>And pay a mechanic, which is what I should have done to begin with.
>
>all of this crap you go through, just for an inspection? will you move down
>here already!
>pfft - South Carolina and Florida have NO INSPECTIONS. yup, NONE.
>Al

MSN Premium with Virus Guard and Firewall* from McAfeeŽ Security : 2 months
FREE*