Can't get the wheel off.

Okay, I just tried it. It WAS fun, but it didn't do anything exciting. Tried
it with the brake on and off, and moving the car  (rather violently I may
add) side to side and back and forth. Oh, and to add to my joy, the rearview
mirror has fallen off. What next? It's just the piddly stuff that will make
it fail inspection that's driving me nuts. I think I'm gonna buy a hot
safety and thwart the car's further attempts to make me (more) insane.

Thanks for the suggestion, Ill try it again tomorrow when the kroil has had
a chance to work. And it was fun...
Cathy