No subject

Here's my question:  How difficult would it be to turn these windows into the type where the rear bottom corner pops out like on the back windows of teh civic hatchback from the 80's... you know the type....

What say you, Fabricators?

Mike
'86 red 16v

Euroroc II <flaatr@yahoo.com> wrote:
So the removing part is pretty easy... Push from the inside and have some
one catch from the outside. No problem there.

How difficult is it to reinstall the rear quarter windows in a mkII???
Any tips or words of warning?
What supplies should I have on hand before starting?

-Raffi

word (wûrd)
interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to something. Sometimes used with up. Source