Ghost Dog Tool sighting

On Sat, 1 May 2004 13:53:26 -0400, "Kervin Ridgley"
<kridgley@brownscar.com> wrote:

>I saw "Ghost Dog: The way of the Samurai" yesterday. In the movie, =
>Forest Whitaker used a kind of a speed screwdriver.  He just pushed it =
>in and it turned the bit.  I'd like to get one of these, but I don't =
>know what they are really called.  I just got finished looking at a =
>bunch of regular or electric screwdrivers when I did my search.

Could be a Stanley "Yankee" screwdriver you saw.  Kind of an antique
these days after the advent of the battery operated screw guns.  Great
mechanical marvel, reverseable.. but keep the webbing between your
thumb and index finger clear of the shaft.  Nasty pincher.

Gordon

75 Mk I/Drake 1.9