Heat shrink Tubing for harnesses.

 I don't think I'd use it for an entire harness, its too thick for that. I
picked some of this stuff up at a local electronics place, and use it when
I need to add rigidity/strength to a harness, like right at a splice. It's
also good for keeping moisture out.

  Digikey has that stuff in stock according to their website. I think
Waytek( http://waytekwire.com ) sell that same stuff. They have lots of
automotive grade wiring supplies.

At 03:04 AM 5/1/04 +0000, you wrote:
>There are 3 thicknesses.
>Check Allied.com or newark.com for supplies.
>

>Julie Macfarlane
>1981 MKI 2L 16v w 2Y
>"For good health : EAT RICE!"
>Amsterdam NY
>

>>From: Euroroc II <flaatr@yahoo.com>
>>To: "Julie Macfarlane" <juliemac57@hotmail.com>
>>CC: Scirocco-l@scirocco.org
>>Subject: Re: Heat shrink Tubing for harnesses.
>>Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 17:58:57 -0700
>>
>>I've used this... It's a bit thicker than regular shrink tubing and there
>>is a bit of oozage from the sealant but it's very good, but not very
>>flexible.
>>
>>-Raffi
>>

>>At 05:21 PM 4/30/2004, you wrote:
>>>This heat shrink takes a bit more heat to shrink. The Liner is gas, oil
>>>and water proof as well as flame retardant.
>>>
>>>3M
>>>

>>><http://products3.3m.com/catalog/us/en001/utilities_telecom/oem_electrica
l/node_CR55QLTXZNbe/root_GST1T4S9TCgv/vroot_GSHBRQT7DVge/gvel_TZ2D2RK37Vgl/t
heme_us_oemeletrical_3_0/command_AbcPageHandler/output_html>