Planned routes

Hi guys,

The Illinois/Iowa contingent (Rhett and I) are going to be taking I-74 out
of Moline on Fri. morning. Be happy to have company or join up w/ folk if
the timing permits!

Tim

Girls marry for love.  Boys marry because of a chronic irritation that
causes them to gravitate in the direction of objects with certain curvilinear
properties.
		-- Ashley Montagu

On Wed, 31 Mar 2004, Dan Smith wrote:

> I think we take I-70 most of the way. It's best to ask Eric S. though, I'm really bad with remembering road names. I know how to get there, I just can't get anyone else there. If only there was a way to make Kansas more interesting to drive through...
>
> Dan
>
> Don Walter <dswalterwi@earthlink.net> wrote:Dan where are you going through? I'm dropping down from Wisconsin. Looking for someone to hook up with on the trek out.
>
> Don
<snip>