81 MK I for sale

Located in Gaithersburg Maryland.

Generally straight, paint is rough.
Has rust perferation at the bottom of the rocker panels and behind the rear wheels.
Interior is complete, but not in the best condition.
Engine is a JH, tranny FF or FO or FN (one of those wide ratio boxes)
Runs, but brakes need some work.

I bought it several years ago, but it's now clear that I have so many projects lined up that I will
never get around to fixing this car up until I'm 60 years old (and at that point I won't give a
damn!)

I'd like to get $600 out of it.

Ask away if you'd like any specific details.

Dan