Idle Control

What sort of idle control valve are you using?

-Rob

Erik <pats16v@columbus.rr.com> wrote:
Hello all,

I am finally finished with the design stage of the MK1-Rewire. Stem to
stern it is all laid out . And since I am not using one bit of the factory
harness I have one queery.

And that is.....

How in the hell do I rig up the Idle Control valve? Really. Since this is
still using the 78' spec FI how does it know that the car needs to idle? If
I wire it up straight it would run all the time. So that is not an option.
Unless I want to burn it to the ground. Well that would be a good way to
strip the body down to bare metal. But that is next year.

Cheers,

Erik