along with your tornado....

Sounds like snake oil to me.  I'm old enough to remember a similar pitch
for 'magnets' that wrapped around the fuel line and increased fuel
mileage by  10%-20%.  Even further back, there was a pitch for an
attachment similar to an in line fuel filter that maintained a 'damp'
environment for fuel.  It was based on a premise that one usually gets
better fuel mileage when it's either raining or very damp.  I remember
my dad falling for that one and he put it on our 1951 Chevy 4 four.  It
did improve the mileage a little, enough to satisfy claims of mpg
improvement.  My dad finally got rid of it and chucked it...

John Klun