"....And the winner is...."

Mike Smith wrote:

> [...]

Nope, the lemon is for cleaning your fingers with after you finish
drinking. The same way lemon has NO biz atop a good piece of salmon
(sake') nigiri.

I say brew up a good batch of a RED beer, but I missed out on voting.

TBerk
Mmmmm, Rip Tide Red.
Tastes like charred & tarred tree branches. Yum.
Marc is such a, well you know.