FS: Scirocco 16V front calipers, T3 Super60 turbo, ASA EM9 16x7wheels.

*** Scirocco 16V front calipers ***

$50 obo (plus shipping) for the front calipers with carriers.  The pads and
rotors are pretty spent so I'm not trying to sell them... free, you only pay
shipping or pick up in the Seattle area.

*** T3 Super60 turbo  ***

With .48 AR exhaust housing for fast spool-up.  I'm upgrading to a GT30R so
I need to sell off my T3.  I bought this turbo brand new and it has roughly
5000 miles on it.  This turbo has never seen even 15 PSI.  Made 250 WHP at
10 PSI on my 2L 16VT Scirocco.  Great spool up.  Made 150 ft-lbs (wheel) at
2500 RPM.

http://s16v.com/vw/pics/t3super60c.jpg

Compressor cover is polished with 3" inlet and 2" outlet.  Includes internal
wastegate.  Center section is watercooled. Pic installed on my car:

http://s16v.com/pix/2004/02-16/P2160044c.jpg

I'll clean up the turbine housing so there won't be any rust on it.  Was
going to have it ceramic coated but changed plans.  Paid $700 new for just
the turbo, add another $180 for internal wastegate assembly and actuator.
Now asking $475 obo, including shipping.

*** ASA EM9 wheels ***

These wheels are 16x7, 4x100 bolt pattern, ET40.

http://s16v.com/pix/2001/06-11/P6110002m.jpg
http://www.tirerack.com/images/wheels/asa/swap/asa_em9_ci3_l.jpg

The ASA EM9s are just under 20 pounds and in superb condition!  Center caps
that cover the lugs included but they need to be color matched as they are a
different shade of silver.

In my opinion, 16" rims are ideal for A1 cars (Rabbit, Scirocco, early
Jetta) compared to 17" rims.  The 215/40/16 tire is hella wide and the
correct diameter so your speedo will remain accurate, unlike the more
popular 205/40/17 tire.

Asking $400 for all four wheels with lugs, centering rings, and center caps
(that cover the lugs).  Note: No tires included or available from me.
Prefer not to ship so local customers will get preferential treatment.

All items located in the Seattle, WA, area.

Bradley
253-951-4712