Request for 3A tolerences and some parts dealers please

K then.....

I'm pulling the crank tonight and taking it to a reputable machine shop
(est. in 1927 that has a reworked Audi 5 valve on it's home page) to get
the tolerences checked and machining done.

I would rather be able to drop everything off w/ a tolerences sheet so
they would have exact info as to what they are and what they need to be
for optimal building/machining.

Does anyone have this info on a 3A block? (Patrick?) I would REALLY
appreciate the info so I can have all bases covered when I go to negotiate
the machining.

Anyone have a source for 3 peice thrust bearings?

Multiple thanks!!!

Tim

High Priest:	Armaments Chapter One, verses nine through twenty-seven:
Bro. Maynard:	And Saint Attila raised the Holy Hand Grenade up on high
	saying, "Oh Lord, Bless us this Holy Hand Grenade, and with it
	smash our enemies to tiny bits."  And the Lord did grin, and the
	people did feast upon the lambs, and stoats, and orangutans, and
	breakfast cereals, and lima bean-
High Priest:	Skip a bit, brother.
Bro. Maynard:	And then the Lord spake, saying: "First, shalt thou take
	out the holy pin.  Then shalt thou count to three.  No more, no less.
	*Three* shall be the number of the counting, and the number of the
	counting shall be three.  *Four* shalt thou not count, and neither
	count thou two, excepting that thou then goest on to three.  Five is
	RIGHT OUT.  Once the number three, being the third number be reached,
	then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade towards thy foe, who, being
	naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.  Amen.
All:	Amen.
		-- Monty Python, "The Holy Hand Grenade"