Mmm, surface rust

I'm VERY interested in this as I was looking for something that was
enviroment friendly AND effective. I'd found a product out of Australia
called Exit Rust (and this sounds VERY similar, perhaps this is an
importation rebranding?) that I was thinking of trying but was balking @
freight prices.

Think I'll put in my order today!

Tim

"It is better for civilization to be going down the drain than to be
coming up it."
-- Henry Allen