Soundproofing a VW Bus - semi On Topic

> One thing I forgot to mention (or did I, but in another thread? Hmmm.)
>
> The original owner (and this is hearsay) is to have since sold the bus,
> hence the dead original link (perhaps), and there might have been rust
> issues with the the inadvertent trapping of moisture behind the 'upgrades'.
>
> Beware the Jabberwocky.
>
> TBerk

Not only that, but using the expanding foam can be very dangerous (even with
his caveats mentioned).  I used that foam on the cargo door of my 77 camper,
and yes it did work, very well.  However, I put it in the cross-looking bit
behind the outer skin, and you can now see a cross-shaped protrusion on the
outside of the van!  I will never use that stuff again, which is why I got
ecited about the other stuff I have been pedaling on here...  On that note,
more in a minute...

David Utley

David Utley
Cable Volkswagen