Cowan Lake WAS: Cincy Info / Questions

--- Dan Smith <sad_rocc@yahoo.com> wrote:
> A quick look makes it appear that you can have as many
> tents as you want, but a max of 6 people and 2 cars per
> site. However, extra cars can be parked in the visitor
> lot (overnite even) and I don't think there's a fee.

Or just pile into a couple of 'rocs and leave any extras
here.  I think it's pretty secure...

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, '96 Passat GLX Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
For Sale: '82 Scirocco.
"My rabbit has a human foot on his keychain.  That's not the scary part.  What I wanna know is what those keys are for." - The Four Postmen