Cowan Lake WAS: Cincy Info / Questions

Rock on! You can't go wrong with alcohol, fire and relative seclusion! I have started a thread at www.vintagewatercooleds.com (if you haven't signed up there yet, do it) to help keep list clutter down and because emails are hard to keep track of. If you're considering camping, please post with an estimated head count and anything else useful (like if you have any camping supplies, etc).

Gracias,
Dan

Marc_Scirocco_Québec <marc_scirocco@sympatico.ca> wrote:
The more I think about it, the more it seems to make sense for me to go
camping as well, so you can count me in.

I am also planning to extend my trip down south a bit for 2-3 days, around
Teneesee, Kentucky, etc, then come back up. Depending on the travel plan, I
might follow south the Texas team for a day, then split, and go on my own.

I'd get my own tent.

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco