Mmm, surface rust

I'm in the middle of the POR15 thing on Klaus, it's supposed to stave off
the advances of the rust, but would need a topcoat on the outer parts of the
car (it's UV sensitive). Mine doesn't need much up top, but has a bit of
paint missing inside the fenders that I'm patching up while the front
suspension is still out. I'm really dogging it on that job, but with reason.
It should be back on the ground today.

So that's another option. It's supposed to work by totally sealing the bad
area off from the air.
Cathy