Harbor Freight Precision Tools

Rick,

I have the LCD caliper. It's nicer than I expected, construction-wise. A
little heavy and large for my tastes, so I find myself using 'normal'
calipers for most non-precision jobs. But it seems plenty accurate - my
only qualm with it is that the batteries can run out if you leave it
turned on; it doesn't seem to have an auto-shutoff feature. They're
standard button cells, tho.

-Toby