Cincy 2k4 - 'media dude' post

Allyn I have a Smart media card reader, I will also bring my laptop and my
cdburner, so I can deal with those cards, I also have the software to
automatically create the thumbnails (tell me what size) and it also resizes
all photos to a preferred size (so people with LARGE pictures can be
automated to thumbnails and images of sizes selected (i.e.. 640x480,
800x600) all automated.

This will help your cause, I seize pictures, organize images and thumbnails
and burn them to a disk for ya.
How that for service ?

---
ATS - Patrick Bureau -  Web site :