Cincy poll window is 1/2 closed

I'll try this Hefe

Brian

Mike Smith <smithma7@yahoo.com> wrote:
I know I already voted, but I just don't think my vote got the popre weight, so here I go again:

HEFE!!!
HEFE!!!
HEFE!!!
HEFE!!!
HEFE!!!
HEFE!!!
HEFE!!!
HEFE!!!
HEFE!!!
HEFE!!!
HEFE!!!

stetson wrote:
K kids.....

The poll is nearly 1/2 over and I have less than 10 votes and so far IPA
is winning.

If more interest is not put forth I'm a gonna shave a keg off the offering
and save a couple bucks by only bringing 1.

I've got:

Hefe 2
IPA 3
Brown 1
Bock 1 (sorta, Brian will probably bring the Shriner)

If you be wanting you have 2 days to exclaim your affiliation.

Just fair warning here folks.

Bearer of Hoppiness

Tim

No wonder you're tired! You understood so much today.

word (wûrd)
interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to something. Sometimes used with up. Source