Hello Im new to the list

Hey Mr.

Welcome to the support group. Remember, you can't start start fixing the
addiction until you realize you HAVE the addiction.

Now it's easy, "My name is Tony and I'm a Scirocco addict"

;^}

Welcome Bud, I'm new too and have been made VERY welcome (I only had to
promise 'em beer).

But all kidding aside, good folks w/ good knowledge and spirited (if
somewhat off topic) discussions make this a list not to be missed!

Tim

Tax reform means "Don't tax you, don't tax me, tax that fellow behind
the tree."
		-- Russell Long