Adjusting the DPR

Okay I was with the CVO (Chicago Volkswagen Organization) having my Scirocco Dyno'd and there was a guy that said we can adjust the fuel enrichment at high RPMS.  He said it was not the 3mm  one that we set our Air/Fuel mixture but a screw on the back of the DPR or something.  Said this could be done in place of adding a Fuel Enrichment module.  Anyone mess with this or know of a souce on it?

Don Walter - Waukesha, WI
1986 2L 16V Toronado Red Scirocco (under repair)
1988 1.8 16V Toronado Red Scirocco (for sale)
1986 1.8 16V Black Scirocco (my new ride)