16V Scirocco wiring guru needed...

It's a typical 4-prong relay harness.  Terminal 30 goes to battery (fused
30 amp TYVM) terminal 85 to ground, 86 to the low-speed terminal on the
thermo-switch, and terminal 87 goes to the fan.  Terminal 86 may be a
double connector, with one lead tied to the A/C.  Terminal 85 and 86 may
be reversed, but it matters not in the grander scheme of things.

(TYVM = thank you very much)

Hope this helps.

Drew