clutch problem

Doesn't sound like your clutch is engaging completly.  Better check the adjustment.

-----Original Message-----
From: Derrick flo <derrickmd18@verizon.net>
Sent: Mar 25, 2004 11:10 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: clutch problem

I just replaced my clutch and tranny and now it won't go into gear with the car running.  With the car off it will go into every gear.  I have to put the car in first gear then start it.  then it won't go into any other gear.  when I push in the clutch it will disengage but I can still feel it engaged a little tiny bit. when its running it won't go into any gear.  I have to force it in to a gear if it will go and it will grind hard engaging.   Anyone know what the problem may be?

---