Cincy Info / Questions

--- stetson <tim@unrealexpectations.ath.cx> wrote:

> COWAN LAKE STATE PARK, on the other hand, has both
> electric and
> non-electric camping available for $15/$18 dollars
> respectively with lake
> access, shower facilities, drinking water, and
> playground. The average
> distance to each of these amenities is 150yds from the
> campsite and quiet
> hours are from 10p to 8a.
>
> Go here:
>
> http://www.ohio.reserveworld.com
>
> to book a site.
>
> Don't look at the cottages though, they're as expensive
> as
> the Ramada.
>
> Daun, would this be prohibitively far from anything, most
> importantly,
> your abode?

I'm trying to remember which side of the lake it's on...
if it's on the south side it's probably a 15 minute drive,
shorter from the north side.

> Tim
>

> A woman can never be too rich or too thin.
>
> On Wed, 24 Mar 2004, Mike Smith wrote:
>
> > Just called them... they're sold out that weekend, but
> have 14 rooms left in the .org block (as of 1:15pm EST,
> Wed).  $89/night (single or double).
> >
> > Me?  I'm roughin' it!
> >
> > [UPDATE] Speaking of roughin' it, who else has the same
> idea in mind?  Would be nice to camp next to other
> .orgers.  And this being my first Cincy, can the other
> campers (if there are any) tell me which of the mentioned
> campsites is closest, etc.?
> >
> > And Daun, two questions: 1) Where the heck are you out
> there (so I can check out the camping situations for
> myself) and 2) How the heck do you pronounce your name?!?
>  Been buggin me since I joined the list!
> >
> > Mike
> > '86 red 16v
> >
> > Daun Yeagley <vwdaun@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > First of all, the hotel block is set up at the Ramada
> > again. Book your room asap - they're held until May 14
> > only. Mention Scirocco.org to get the somewhat
> discounted
> > rate. The Ramada's phone number is (937) 283-3200.
> >

> > word (wûrd)
> > interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an
> affirmative response to something. Sometimes used with
> up. Source
> > Do you Yahoo!?
> > Yahoo! Finance Tax Center - File online. File on time.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, '96 Passat GLX Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
For Sale: '82 Scirocco.
"My rabbit has a human foot on his keychain.  That's not the scary part.  What I wanna know is what those keys are for." - The Four Postmen