Anyone want a rusty old oil burner...CHEAP?

You had better have footage to show at cincy!

Anson

Drew MacPherson <drew@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:

Nothing. The remainder of the reassembly process was as smooth as silk.

However, nothing was what the injection pump decided to do as well (when
it normally should be pumping and metering fuel.)

I suppose I shouldn't really take it out on the car, seeings how the
injector pump is the one component that's actually older than the rest of
the car (it's of an 83 TD) but dammit all to hell, like I didn't have
enough other things to deal with - it had to go and pick now to calve?

Howver, I did threaten to junk the car if she screwed up once more between
now and Cincy. So, sledgehammer in hand, off I go. Damn, it will feel
good.

Drew