  ----- Original Message -----
  From: ATS - Patrick Bureau
  To: T Berk
  Cc: Scirocco E-list
  Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2004 1:48 PM

  Well I am asking because I have Exhaust 4-2/2-1 Eurosport with 2" cat back
  and wondering how much more it would give .. 1HP-5HP-10HP, I mean if it is worth it I can do it on my car but for less than 5HP I would consider it useless upgrade personally..

  ---
  ATS - Patrick Bureau -  Web site :
  AIM: texasscirocco - Yahoo: atsgtx - ICQ: 32918816 - MSN: atsgtx@hotmail.com