[no subject]

Brew your own!  Or move to Portland, OR.  Twas a pleasure living there in late 80's early 90's when the MicroBrew storm hit.  Fond memories.... well, FUZZY, fond memories.

Mike

ATS - Patrick Bureau <ats@longcoeur.com> wrote:

I say, if you fill your rocco with beer and come to cincy, no one will EVER make a crack about your treating your car like a truck, well not until there is no more beer to drink of course.

I vote.... for the Canadians to brings some beer... hehehe

I tired of American beer... want reall alchoolic brewskies
3.5%.. is water I need 6-9% ..

---
ATS - Patrick Bureau
AIM: texasscirocco - Yahoo: atsgtx - ICQ: 32918816 - MSN: atsgtx@hotmail.com