From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Mike Smith
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2004 7:51 PM
To: car
Subject: RE: An offering for Cincy!! With Poll

Make a trailer out of a scirocco and where others have left the front
open, build a little bar, mount a tap and viola:  Kegerator-trailer.

Marc Getty <marc@getty.net> wrote:
Just today I bought a kegerator from
and a keg of Paulaner Hefeweizen Wei?bier. Unfortunately there is no
way I can fit all that into my Mk1 and bring it to Cincy. :-(

-Marc