THIEF on the Vortex - TornadoPinkGLi

While I've never been completely screwed, I have had a couple of bad sellers. One sent me 'new in box size medium snowboard bindings'. Yeah, maybe the shoebox they were in was new. And maybe junior kids size medium, but definitely not normal medium. Then, I just bought a TurboXS BOV that was supposed to come with the adjusting springs. I got the BOV, a tiny setscrew and two small nuts (what do I do with those?) but no springs, which I was very adamant about. People are such pains in the asses.

Dan

Michael Abatzis <abatzis2@hotmail.com> wrote:
i've sort of decided that if i buy anything else on vortex, i'm going to use
an escrow service. i don't know why more people don't do this, especially
with all the scamming. i bought a passat fan from a guy about 8 mos ago with
2 broken fan blades--they weren't even in the box. the guy claimed i had a
fan that was broken, and was trying to send him back the bad one. or
something ridiculous like that.

-Michael Abatzis
New Orleans!
1988 Scirocco 2L 16v RIP