clutch

You REALLY, REALLY, REALLY should buy new pressure plate bolts - the newer
style bolts (with a flanged head) are torque-to-yield and should be used
only once.  If you insist on jeopardizing your clutch job by reusing the
old ones, clean them with a suitable solvent (along with the threaded
holes in the crank) and reapply blue loctite to the threads.  Torque to
spec per the Bentley, and pray.

You do NOT need to buy new flywheel bolts (these are the ones with the
12pt 9mm head) as these are not TTY.  Clean 'em up and reinstall 'em,
being sure to torque to spec per the Bentley.

Drew