$200 scirocco for sale in columbus

I flagged down some dude in a champaign 85 rocco, sure it's for sale the guy says.
He wants four I say two, he says it's not enough I give him my number, he calls me with 250 I say 200 he says ok.

So the details:

85 8v 101k *automatic*
decent interior, big bolster cloth seats no tears, good headliner
exterior fair: hood has scratches, passenger front fender has paint damage from a recent blowout and it's starting to surface rust.
Coupla rusty spots around the car, all surface.
New cheapo tires on tarantula rims
doors are tight
*no sunroof*
all good glass
good turns+tails needs new headlights

If somebody wants a good body for a track car I would deffinately recomend this one.

I can take pictures tonight still if anyone is interested.

Anson

Do you Yahoo!?