8 minute engine swap

Try installing MS Media Player (www.downloads.com) version 9

And if you have it already, then hold your CTRL key before clicking
(Netscape is weird that way)

You could try to reassign WVM and other video file to the media player too.

---
ATS - Patrick Bureau -  Web site :
http://ats.longcoeur.com]http://ats.longcoeur.com
AIM: texasscirocco - Yahoo: atsgtx - ICQ: 32918816 - MSN: atsgtx@hotmail.com