Why I love my boneyard soooooo much!

I'm as wound up as Steve Martin with a new phone book!!

Here's why (modem users may not want to try this at home!):

http://unrealexpectations.ath.cx/3A/index.html

As you will be able to see if you visit the page, the 3A came with
everything except complete wiring harness!

Soooooo......

A used engine transported home in the trunk of a Toyota Camary    $200

4 wheels w/ tires taken from later model Jetta GLS                $100

A 9A tranny w/ good 100mm axles pulled                            $125

Having 90-95% of the materials needed to start mutation      PRICELESS

The $395 3A situation is ending amicably. I received an email today asking
for a mailing address to send the refund check to (I wonder why they
cannot just PayPal it back to me since that's the way I sent it.
Hmmmmmmmmmmm).
But I don't think they are interested in selling me the 16v knock sensor
set up now.

Anyone have a 16v knock sensor module and harness they'd like to sell?

Hoping your day is as good as mine!

Tim

Gray's Law of Programming:
	`_n+1' trivial tasks are expected to be accomplished in the same
	time as `_n' tasks.

Logg's Rebuttal to Gray's Law:
	`_n+1' trivial tasks take twice as long as `_n' trivial tasks.