GRM car makes progress

Well the race is less than 14 days away I leave in 10. The GRM car once
again still doesnt run, But I have high hopes for it.

Public thanks for
Dan Bubb
Brian Haygood
Cheapass Ron
Potter People
DeltaCam
Shaker Enterprises
Brett Van... something or other.. :-) he'll be here tomorrow
and everybody else who's been keepin up.

EFI fuel & nitrous fuel manifold installed.
http://cyco.ataxxia.com/gallery/FuelDistribution
Its not neat yet, no nifty captions.
That was an all day task.

Moved the adjustment jets from the nozzles to right after the solenoids,
ease of change and I only have to buy 2 -- its cheaper, and I dont  need a
special tool to flare the ends of standard compression fittings for the
nitrous piping.

Made a new plate for the re-routed water pipe out the front. I decided the
thin 1/8" plate just wasnt goign to cut it, my 6th sense told me it would
leak all over the place.

Roll bar (reduced from cage) is 95% installed.

Cams installed (268/272 regrinds)
see the details here
http://cyco.ataxxia.com/gallery/DeltaCams

Going to radial tire this week to have the drag radials taken off the
RFX's an dhaving the toyo's put on them and having the drags put on some
teardrops I have laying around. (14" tires whoo hoo)

MS-AVR crowd hooked me up with a WOT output.
http://www.squirrelpf.com/msavr/
this is the EFI/Ignition system were using.. Its going to be fun to tune
it going down the drag strip. :-)
http://www.squirrelpf.com/msavr/index.php?action=find&find=GRM
lots of links about the GRM and VW ignition stuff.

http://cyco.ataxxia.com/gallery/portsplus
Update from last week. Nitrous nozzles installed. and specially modified.
See ugly gorilla welding.

Theree's lots peruse the galleries..
I hang out often on EFNET #avrboard
brian

Brian
88 16v $2004 GRM challenge car http://www.grmotorsports.com
84 0v Next years car? mid engine... maybe we'll see
82 0v Black 16v kit --parts
82 2.0L Topless bunny -- Knock Ignition and bigger clutch. next.
90 90q20v doing daily driver duty.
91 VFR750F everybody needs a 11-12 sec vehicle.

Contact method. Email me for AIM, ICQ, YahooIM, IRC, etc.