8 minute engine swap

Yea, yea... always gotta critique the poor dumb monkey : )

I had absolutely zero fun working on that cathardic sack of triceratops shit... I've got so much better projects but the fucking 8v had to break.... yea, yea I should'nt beat it so hard.

ah well at least it made a decent movie.

Anson

Drew MacPherson <drew@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:

Anson, you could have done it in less than 00:07:30sec if you had only put
the gearbox on the engine BEFORE you put the engine under the car. WHEN
will you learn to do things the easy way????? :)

Bravo. My wife said "See - HE has fun when he works on his car - and he
doesn't get all stressed...!"

("Yes, dear, that's true, but I don't think he had to drive it to work the
next morning...")

Drew