what sockets do I need to remove cv's and tranny (helpasap!!!!!)

I JUST did this last night to get the axles off the 9A tranny so I
could get it out of the trunk of the Camary in preparation for picking up
the 3A from the yard tomorrow.

The 6 bolts per drive flange are 12pt. 8mm I think but I'm not sure.

Tranny bolts and such I don't know, haven't done that yet but have at
least 2 clutches to do this spring.

Tim

If a thing's worth doing, it is worth doing badly.
		-- G.K. Chesterton