TECH: Koni install questions

A 24" pipe wench, I mean wrench is the hot ticket.  After wasting a whole
lot of energy through several replacements, I finally got the 24" pipe
wrench and 3 ft long piece of pipe (1" ID fit my wrench) as a backup.  The
wrench by itself was plenty.  The cap unscrewed with no trouble. The
solution was so simple.  Makes you want to kick yourself  for not getting
one sooner. A quality wrench was $50 at Home Depot or Lowe's, a no name
import was $25.  They were out of the good ones so I got Mr Noname.  It
worked. (If you want to impress all your friends, get a Rigid Model
848  48" pipe wrench (Aluminum) - just to hang on the wall.  I'm pretty
sure it is guaranteed to ward off burglars.

Chris

PS a little penetrating oil, Liquid Wrench, etc. probably helps.