Noise and vibrations on the steering.. Solve one, find thereason for the other !

On the sway bars, I have heard (not experienced or tested), that the rear sway
bar if increased in torsional rigidity (insert proper terminology here if the
previous is incorrect), the car will be more difficult to drive when wet...
In other words, apparently making it have less understeer when dry can equal
having way too much oversteer when wet...  Do I have this right?

David Utley